Why Get Back To Basics?
This is what Growing, Cooking and Preserving your own food does for you!!
1. How getting back to basics improves your health
- Eat clean–when you eat clean your body doesn’t have to deal with toxins
- Regular exercise–you’re moving around doing more things, like gardening, so you get more exercise
- Know what’s in your food–when you make the food yourself you know what’s in it
- More in tune with your body–when you’re relying on natural remedies you are watching for signs of improvement, because sometimes natural remedies work a little slower than over the counter meds (which is a good thing)
- Save money–you save money because you’re not going to the doctor all the time.
- Save mental health–you save your sanity because you’re not worried about toxins and chemicals as much
- You get to eat what you want–cook, grow and preserve the things you like, instead of depending on sales or clearance or whatever
2. How getting back to basics improves your self-reliance
The world is very controversial and it’s important to know when to take a stand and when to be tolerant. The best way you can cast your vote for anything is with your wallet. If you don’t like what someone stands for you don’t have to support them.
3. How getting back to basics improves your skill set and why that’s important.
There are so many traditions that are being lost today. Getting back to basics brings many of them back – at least the good ones everyone should practicing more.
Also, when you learn how to do things and where things come from it helps you understand the world around you, and helps you save money, because often you can make things for a fraction of the cost of buying them or hiring a company.
4. How getting back to basics improves your preparedness!!
- You’ll always know how to get water
- You’ll always know how to get food
- You’ll always have skills
And as a result, you’ll be able to survive whatever comes your way.
I want to share a great Back To Basics resource with you.
Back To Basics Living Bundle is an ebook bundle consisting of over 55 resources and over 8 bonuses. You can download all 59 resources when you purchase the bundle. Then if you’d like to take advantage of the bonuses you’ll be able to accept the special offers from our bonus partners. The bonus offers are only available as part of the bundle.
Our Top Questions Regarding the bundle
Are these new books?
Yes, this is a 95% new bundle. There may be one or two repeated books from last year, but we give our authors incentive to submit a new book. We do not want to just offer you the same thing over and over again. This is also a reason to pick up a copy now. Once the sale ends this bundle is gone.
Are these eBooks?
Yes, these are all eBook version of these books.
Is this deal too good to be true?
No, it’s a real deal!
These authors are not in it for the money. They simply want to share their knowledge with you and get the word out about the back to basics lifestyle. That’s why we all come together every year for this short sale.
The Categories Of 2018 Back To Basics Living Bundle and my pick for each category
- Cooking From Scratch–Never Buy Bread Again! by Laurie Neverman – $9.99 value
- Do It Yourself–Homebrewing ebook package by Bill Osuch – $19.97 value
- Food Storage–Food Storage Made Easy by Jodie Moore and Julie Weiss – $15.00 value
- Frugal Living–Handmade Gift Planner and Organizer by Jennifer Osuch – $19.97 value
- Gardening–Edible Landscaping in the Desert Southwest by Catherine Crowley (Herb Lady) – $17.95 value
- Homesteading–Pioneering Today by Melissa K. Norris – $9.99 value
- Natural Parenting–How to afford homeschooling by Selena Robinson – $3.00 value
- Natural Remedies–Edible and Medicinal Flowers by Kami McBride – $39.00 value
- Preparedness–Your Own 72 Hour Kit Plan by Misty Marsh – $9.99 value
- Natural Living–Green Your Clean by Gabe Wright – $9.99 value
That adds up to a $154.85 value.
Bonuses (I only have time to list a few)
1. Essential Oil planner ebook + Spoons
With the purchase of the bundle you can buy my Essential Oil planner ebook and these small measuring spoons for $9.97 (shipping is included)
Essential Oil Planner + Spice Spoons
DASH = 1/12 tsp –25 drips
PINCH = 1/16 tsp –15 drops
SMIDGEN = 1/32 tsp —10 drops
NIP = 1/64 tsp –5 drops
NOTE: in the show video I read the wrong number for the drop equivalent. The above chart is the corrected version.
I like to use these tiny spoons to measure out essential oils. You can use them to half recipes or for stevia.
2. Canning eBook + Canning Labels
With the purchase of the bundle, you can buy my Canning ebook and then we’ll print and ship you personalized labels for $14.97 (shipping is included)
3. His and Hers Celtic Knot Paracord Necklaces
Get Two For The Price of One. You can get both necklaces for $9.97 (shipping included)–mix and match colors. Plus you’ll get a chance to purchase a compass/firestarter bracelet.
4. Self Reliant School Buyers Club
With the purchase of the bundle you’ll get a free one-year membership to the new Self Reliant School Buyers Club.
You’ve heard of Sams and Costco, right? This is the same set-up where we find the best deals for you, and companies will submit unadvertised specials. It’s a
And I forgot to mention in the show if you buy through my link I’m going to give you my Gardening Planner for Free.
Go here to purchase the Bundle (only through January 23rd!): https://SelfReliantSchool.com/B2B
And then go here after to get your free Gardening Planner: https://selfreliantschool.com/back-basics-bonus/